I've been playing the role of hammy nanny for two days. Tori is so tired of feeding her babies already. I suppose their intake has more than tripled. Thankfully, they have moved on to solid food!
I am amazed. Not even my Syrian hammies in the past had babies that started on solid food at day eight. (They are at day ten now actually, I am behind time with blogging.)
So every day when Tori demands to be let out of the cage nanny moves in and takes the little ones out and feeds them nutritious stuff like oatmeal and brocolli :D

After feasting they always fall asleep on my hand :P

At the rate they eat... Another day or two more and I wouldn't be able to hold them all in one hand :P
I've name one of the girls Duchess of Tofu (read explanation here) but I think she should have been called sleeping beauty instead lol! She's always sleeping!

Geez, it's 3am... Right I didn't notice. Goodnight.
- 9 October 2006 3:05am -
6 comments:
awwww.. those are pretty damn cute.
Dear Dom,
Are you in SG? Miss you.. Thought I'd saw your brother a few times....
im in melbourne.. you saw my bro? where?
Yeah, like maybe 3 times so far :P
The latest I saw him at PS Burger King with someone so I didn't think it'll be nice to go "Hi are you Ben or Dom" ROFL :P
Miss you, take care ok? :)
a dark skined guy? i miss ya too :) its been awhile. catch ya when i get back!!
dominic
Yup, a dark skin guy :)
And when would you (and Bas) be back?
Post a Comment